Monday, October 20, 2014

It's Time for Some Mailbox Magic!

People often complain about how long it takes for snail mail to reach its intended destination. Hence the term "snail" mail. But I feel the saying "Good things come to those who wait!" is much more applicable!!  So in honor of all things "time" related I've created a fun, little "time trivia letter."


I used that handy-dandy internet to research the durations of random events and whipped up a little card. My illustrations are not the most artistic, but remember perfectionism is NOT my goal. I want to send some fun, joy, smiles and encouragement through the post, in short...MAGIC!!


(Sorry for the blurry picture)


(Kind of sloppy...but hey...it's the thought that counts, right!?)

I sent this "time" letter to a pen pal I was extra slooooow in replying to.  Hopefully this little bit of mailbox magic will make up for it! 


Go postal, everybody! It's the perfect time!
XOXO Mrs. Murphy




2 comments: