Monday, February 1, 2021

Hooray! February!

Write on! Write now! February is here! February, the month of letters! In letter writing circles February is known as the letter writing challenge month. lettermo.com and INCOWRIMO.org are two groups that challenge us to write and send one letter, note, card, postcard, etc. everyday in the month of February. Sounds like fun to me!! 🥰





Lately my energy and motivation has been sapped by the pandemic and the effect COVID-19 has had on my work as a nurse at the hospital.😞 But thanks to February, aka Letter Month 💌, my motivation is building!! I am hoping to write and send some Mrs. Murphy Mailbox mail during the letter month challenge. 






I will share my ideas and, of course, my postage stamps 🤗, here on Mrs. Murphy’s Mailbox! Won’t you join me in accepting the challenge of Letter Month!?!🥳 💌 📬 🐌 


Let’s go postal, people!!


XOXO

Mrs. Murphy 

No comments:

Post a Comment