Sunday, January 24, 2021

Professional Encouragement Correspondent

 


If I could have any career in the world, I would like to be a professional Encouragement Correspondent. Someone who sends unexpected, encouraging letters through the postal service to brighten someone’s day!! Unfortunately, I don’t think that job exists. At least not at the professional level. 🤔 💰 


I recently had a wonderful experience in which a Mrs. Murphy’s Mailbox letter was requested for a friend of a friend. I loved sharing hopeful thoughts and cheering sentiments with my new postal pal. 🥰 I hope my recipient was buoyed with comforting words through the post. I know my day was brightened by writing and sending the snailmail. Not only is the letter enjoyable to write, but I love picking out the perfect postage stamps and decorating the envelopes! There is true joy in simple things. 


Snailmail is extra fun when you send and receive letters through the post. But I have discovered a special joy in sending encouraging words to someone who didn’t ask for it or will probably not write back. Why don’t you try it, my fellow Encouragement Correspondents. 

Go postal, people! It truly is better to give than receive.

XOXO,
Mrs. Murphy 







No comments:

Post a Comment