Thursday, October 30, 2014

Surprise! You've Got Mail!


I am always on the look out for mailbox magic opportunities and was pleasantly surprised to discover a recent house guest of ours had left her book behind.  She had texted me and asked if I would be able to send her book back right away, as she needed it for her weekly life group meeting. I was happy to send her some snail mail and was thrilled to include a little magic in the task of returning her book!

I wrote several small notes about my pen friend (who just happened to be my sister-in-law)...


  • My favorite memory of us...
  • In 10 years I see us...
  • When I first met you I thought...
  • A dream day together...
  • A magazine clipping of some cute hamsters...just because they were SO cute!
I tucked them into her book at various locations to increase the fun/surprise factor!


I also included a couple mail tag challenges because they are awesome and I am addicted to them and  I want to send them to all my pen pals!!


I hope she enjoys the little mailbox magic that I've included for her! I definitely had great fun creating it! 

Go postal, everybody! Surprise someone today! 

~XOXO Mrs. Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment