Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Empty Mailbox...

As a snail mail enthusiast I create and send a lot of mail and I LOVE doing it!  But my own mailbox is often empty. (Boo Hoo)  No matter how wonderful it is to send mail to our friends and family more often than not these wonderful people will NOT send us any snail mail in return.
So in an effort to remedy my empty mailbox blues I went in search of like-minded people who would actually send me mail, too! I happily discovered Swapbot! ~ an online service that organizes snail mail swaps and creative individuals. Squee! It's free and easy to sign up. You simply fill out your profile detailing your likes and dislikes for snail mail and choose from one of the hundreds of swaps to participate in! It's fun and easy and, believe me, there is something for every type of snail-mailer! You'll get connected with people from all over the world. I've received snail mail from the US, Germany, the Netherlands and Ireland so far! 

Outgoing post!                                                                                                               Incoming post!

Join me in sending more mail! (And receiving some, too!)


Go Postal, Everybody!
XOXO Mrs. Murphy


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear I'm not the only person who rarely gets mail back from family and friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only penpals write a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete