Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Never-Ending Awesomeness of a Never-Ending Card!

Snail mail people are a creative bunch of folks!  I recently took part in a fun postal swap...creating a never-ending card. I had never tried to create a never ending card before but... you know what they say..."Never say never!!"  Except when you're describing this card that seemingly never ends, I guess??  
Thanks to the magic of the wonderful, worldwide web and super crafty folks who share their skills on YouTube, I was able to follow a tutorial and make my own. It was a fabulous time of never ending, crafty, postal fun!




Snailmail is such a wonderful hobby! Not only can you unleash your creativity with cute, clever cards and lovely, long letters but you can send them to your friends and most likely get something equally wonderful in return. You send. You receive!  It's a never ending cycle of magic!!

Go postal, people! 
XOXO
Mrs. Murphy

2 comments: