Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Write On!

January 2017 has come to a close and I'm "write" on track in my postal challenge! I'm happy to report I wrote my 31st letter on the 31st of the month!!



I'm hoping to carry this success into the next month and throughout the rest of 2017! Thankfully I discovered a wonderful source of inspiration and community. Did you know February is International Correspondence Writing Month or #InCoWriMo for short!?! The participants of InCoWriMo pledge to hand write and send a letter (card, note, etc) everyday during the month of February.  Check out their website to join in on the fun!! incowrimo.org

So keep up your correspondence, my fellow mail magicians!! Write on!!

XOXO
Mrs. Murphy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, Mrs. Murphy. I'm gonna try.

    ReplyDelete