Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Mailbox Warming!

Moving stinks. Oh sure, there is the excitement of living in a new place, but the packing and unpacking, the cleaning and sorting through your stuff, the deciding where to put everything but getting tired so you end up chucking it in a drawer...that part of moving sucks. I know some folks that moved this summer so I thought I would send them a mailbox warming care package! Everyday is better when you receive some good mail! 
I purchased a few small items every home owner could use, packaged them into a cute glass jar, added a fun letter and headed off to the post office! My small town post office is the best! No lines, the staff helped package up my gift and we chatted about our kids. (Good mail makes everyone happy!)

My awesome package only cost a few dollars to send at the standard shipping rate and that includes tracking. (Bargain!) This little bit of mailbox magic should arrive in a few days! Now hopefully that's a box my recipient will want to unpack!! 

Go postal, people!! 
XOXO Mrs. Murphy





4 comments:

  1. This is such a thoughtful thing to do! I love the yellow, so bright and cheerful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love yellow, too! Sunshine in the mail! Definitely magic!!

      Delete
  2. This is definitely cheery! Lovely! So glad to have found your blog!

    Lady Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love your blog, too! Always lovely to find a kindred spirit!!

      Delete